Sunday, April 4, 2010

iPad or Not?

Whats all of the noise about.. Well Apple has done it again and this time I think they may be on to something. The official release of their new product iPad was ceremoniously delivered to us on April 3rd. The official debut of this one of a kind gadget is not lost on the fact that it is also Easter Weekend. The hint of spring in the air coupled with Easter weekend is a perfect time to kindle the flames of gadget seekers who have fallen in love with Apple's innovative technology first seen in the iPhone. Hearing the words buy! buy! buy! is music to Apple's ears. Congrats!

I haven't tried the new device for myself however, the buzz around town is giving it two thumbs up. Only time will tell if this is a phenomenon that will outmatch its predecessor. I will keep my ear to the ground and keep you posted on what I hear. In the meantime, two thumbs up to the Apple product marketing team. You certainly know how to create a buzz and launch a product right.



RSM

No comments:

Post a Comment